problem with etching
ahazeghi at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 4 00:01:37 PDT 2010
I used process #2 (poly etch) last week for etching Si, I had used the
program before and it worked, it should have etched ~ 1200A (30sec) but it
had etched only 400A (measured accurately with AFM). I did season the
chamber. During the dummy run I noticed instability in SF6 flow rate for
about ~2minutes but the flow stabilized and remained fixed at 117sccm during
the actual run. Power was normal.
What was the possible problem, have the etch rates changed since a few
Paul G. Allen Center for Integrated systems,
420 Via Palou Mall, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the drytek2