Drytek2 left in non-standard idle state saturday night

Benjamin Chui bwchui at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 12:55:00 PDT 2010

When I arrived to use drytek2 today (sunday) at noon, I found several non-standard idle-state conditions:

(1) The main power switch had been left ON.
(2) The Whitey gas valves behind the machine had been left ON (for all 3 gases).
(3) However, the toggle switches for all 3 gases on the front panel were all in the OFF position instead of AUTO!  (so no gases flowed)  It took me a while to figure out what had happened and that the machine was not malfunctioning.

Seems like some previous user wasn't aware of the correct shutdown procedure.

Ben