Problem drytek4 2002-07-12 17:15:56: laser end point detection

sabnis at snf.stanford.edu sabnis at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 12 05:15:57 PDT 2002

Evan Thrush and I inspected the laser alignment and possibly found a problem.  Despite all of our efforts to align the beam through the window, the beam coming out of the window was diffuse, indicating that the window is likely contaminated.  If this is true, then further work on attempting to align the beam is useless until the window is properly cleaned.  We did wipe the window on the shower head side several times, but no improvment was observed.