GaN Etch

Tue Aug 19 18:40:56 PDT 2003

Henry,

I would think the PlasmaQuest is the proper tool for GaN. You need Cl2 or
some other Cl source to etch GaN. With gases availablew in Drytek4, all
you can do is sputter etch GaN.

	Jim

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Henry Phan wrote:

> Dear Users,
> I would like to run a GaN etch process in Drytek4. Does anyone has a
> specific recipe? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
>
> --
> Henry
> _ _ _ _
> Henry Q. Phan
> Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
> CIS Room 146, Mail Code 4070
> Stanford, CA  94305
> (650)725-3659
> hphan at snf.stanford.edu

James P. McVittie, Ph.D.	        SNF Director of Technology
Allen Center for Integrated Systems     Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
Stanford University             	jmcvittie at stanford.edu
Rm. 336, 330 Serra Mall			Fax: (650) 723-4659
Stanford, CA 94305-4075			Tel: (650) 725-3640