Comment drytek4 SNF 2008-04-16 16:23:27: Platten chiller installed

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Apr 16 16:23:28 PDT 2008

We installed a water chiller/recirculator Instead of using  process cooling water to cool the platen in order to prevent the lines from chronically clogging up.  The flow however is much less.  When connected to the process cooling, the flow is about 0.1 gpm but when connected to the chiller, the flow is only 0.03 gpm.  We believe that should be OK to run.  I ran an O2 process at 175W for 35 minutes with no problems.  The temperature difference between the water inlet and outlet was about 7C.  The chiller temp is currently set at 24C (per Jim Krugger's request).  The process cooling water is about 18C.
Please run a dummy wafer to verify your process before comitting your device.