si etch

sonnyv sonnyvo at
Wed Aug 12 21:34:43 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Has anyone done a si etch in drytek4. This would be si evaporated using
innotec. If you can tell me the recipe and your rate I'd appreciate it. take

Best Regards,

"What makes the desert beautiful," said the Little Prince ,"is that
somewhere it hides a well ."

    _.--.  _

     `--'         rock on

Sonny Vo

Department of Applied Physics, Stanford University

(626) 202-8379

Harris Research Group:  <>