Drytek Usage: Input Requested

Usha Raghuram usharaghuram at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:35:50 PDT 2012

Scott,

Our use for Dryteks are mainly for descum and passivation type etches.  And so, a generic oxide etcher with fluorocarbon chemistries and gases such as SF6, Ar will work.  We would also like to see capability to process 6" wafers.  If we can add to the wish list, if we can have high aspect ratio contact etch capability (C5F10/ O2 type chemistries), that will be great.

Regards,

Usha

Sent from my iPhone