Shutdown ellipsomter SNF 2007-04-10 01:05:46: Rudolph keeps locking up

Robin King robinhmb at
Tue Apr 10 11:53:08 PDT 2007

Hi Mario,

When I was using it the chuck screws weren't all that tight as I'd
loosened them up before starting.  I think there's something
else/additional going on as it goes through these episodes every so

--- vilanova at wrote:

> one of the chuck screws was way to tight  , adjusted screw,
> let a couple of users tried it, working good , ok to use.

      Don't be flakey.  Get Yahoo! Mail for Mobile and always stay connected to friends.