Problem ellipsomter SNF 2010-05-26 15:59:04: problems since Rudolf moved.

gth at snf.stanford.edu gth at snf.stanford.edu
Wed May 26 15:59:05 PDT 2010

I have been experiencing incorrect 5 point measurements since Rudolf moved to its new loacation. This is also observed by user "ryhuang"
Uli's wafer - 5 point measurement (program 22) gave
avg thickness 997A, std dev = 12 A !
Spectrum ALD, std dev = 4A
TEL Oxide, std dev = 1.1 A
All these measurements on Woolam, give negligible std dev.
All these wafers measured on Rudolf (before moving), gave negligible std, dev.
I think the stage is messed up since Rudolf moved. Please look at this.