Comment epi2 SNF 2006-12-13 16:54:46: N doped ok/P doped?/SiGe ??

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 13 16:54:47 PST 2006

The N doped tests looked good.
The 1% boron had an SRP thickness double of what we expected.  Solecon has been asked to recheck the bevel angle and the thickness. Doping level was good
The 100ppm boron SRP doping level look strange.  Yonah believes it is because the doping level is low.  We will repeat this later.  Thickness was good.
The Low SiGe layers grown on prime material showed no Ge peaks using XRD.  Only the dummy wafer looked good.  We need to repeat the test.