Problem epi2 SNF 2007-06-01 00:40:21: System Cabinet door open error

rik at snf.stanford.edu rik at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 1 00:40:22 PDT 2007

CH.A is flashing red with the error "System cabinet door is open". I tried to global fault reset,  chamber reset, and even took the chamber offline and back on again. Still getting same error. The system finished processing all of my wafers without an incident (H2 annealing). The problem probably occurred during the 15 mins between the process ending and my showing up to unload the wafers.