Comment epi2 SNF 2007-03-13 15:36:33: Broken Blade

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 13 15:36:33 PDT 2007

AMAT Sean came on Sat and found that the blade was broken (the blades moves the wafer from the load lock to the chamber).
Sean from AMAT is trying to find out how to get one.  The problem is that we have a six inch epi reactor that has a four inch kit installed.  They don't stock that kit.
There is an AMAT drawing and an AMAT part number...so it can be made again.  But we may have to wait for them to figure out the process of having it made.