Shutdown epi2 SNF 2007-11-28 18:04:22: Haze

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Nov 28 18:04:22 PST 2007

Elmer has new susceptor and the cleaned doom in place.
We have run a few runs that are coming out with haze.  Each run looks a little better than the previous.  The base is a little high.  We expect 1.0 torr but we are only reaching 1.52torr.  The haze and the high base are not unusual for a system that has been at atm for a couple of days.
We will continue to bake the system and run wafers to get rid of the haze/ high base.