Problem epi2 SNF 2007-09-13 21:47:38: Dopants problem

renshen at snf.stanford.edu renshen at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 13 21:47:38 PDT 2007

For DOP2 and D-DOP2, we cannot get any flow at all, no matter what setpoint that I set. This morning, Maurice checked and seems that DOP2 works when flowing it to chamber. This is not really true. This is just an artifact. After flowing around 1min or so, the flow decreases and eventally goes to N/F. Also, D-DOP2 doesn't give any flow at all. Please check what causes this problem in our machine. This is very crucial since right now, we essentially cannot do P doping at all in this machine.