Problem epi2 SNF 2007-09-16 15:16:35: Wafer too far off center for center finder to correct

rshyam at snf.stanford.edu rshyam at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Sep 16 15:16:36 PDT 2007

I got the error "Wafer too far off center for center finder to correct". This happened when my wafer was being transferred from Chamber A to Chamber F. My first five wafers ran successfully without problems, this error happened to my sixth wafer. After a couple of attempts at moving where it gave the same error, it then successfully moved the wafer to Load lock B and I was able to retrieve it.