Comment epi2 SNF 2007-09-16 20:25:24: low water flow msg persisting

ehe at snf.stanford.edu ehe at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Sep 16 20:25:25 PDT 2007

Normally we get the low water flow error message when running the epi2 through cold/hot idle during startup, but I got it this warning over 20 times when trying to get through cold and hot idle. Just when I was about to start considering this as an actual problem, the message stopped coming up and I was able to run the Ge etch coat. Recently it seems like this warning has gotten more persistent during startup, is this anyone elses' experience?