Comment epi2 SNF 2008-07-09 19:19:26: Update

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 9 19:19:27 PDT 2008

Reset an overtemp switch inside the upper lamp housing.  Ran Ch.A etch coat recipe 3 times.  First time it faulted for the pressure being too high, the second time the process faulted for "temperature at max power for max time".  The third time there were no faults.
I ran the "Big Etch" recipe 2 times and both times it faulted for over pressure.  Found the pumps went Offline both times.
I ran the Ge etch coat recipe 1 time with no problems.
Will troubleshoot further tomorrow.