Shutdown epi2 SNF 2008-07-29 17:03:31: Testing

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 30 11:12:49 PDT 2008

About 10 wafers have been processed through the system.  The haze that we saw on the first wafers  has cleared up (as we expected).  Hyun-Yong reports that he saw particles on all the wafers but it seems to become less as more wafers are run.
The susceptor height was adjusted by Elmer and AMAT field service to fix wafer handling issues...this may change the gas flow across the wafer...this may change your processes.  I suggest you run tests to re characterize your process before committing "good wafers".
-m