Shutdown epi2 SNF 2009-01-31 21:06:35: wafer slide detected

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Feb 2 11:25:11 PST 2009

EE recovered wafer and ran a Big Etch.
-
We cycled 5 wafers from LLB to processes chamber and inspected flat location when wafers unloaded.  Flats were aligned and wafers where completely in the cassette.
-
We moved the five wafers to different slots in the boat and repeated loading of the wafers in and out of the process chamber from LLB.  Flats were aligned and wafers where completely in the cassette.
-
We were unable to reproduce user complaints of wafers not aligned or not completely in the cassette after processing.
- We will investigate more if we get more complaints.