Shutdown epi2 SNF 2009-06-29 16:09:42: Testing for haze

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 9 17:35:36 PDT 2009

We increased the coat time in the Ge etch/coat recipe then ran 7 wafers.  All were haze free in normal light.  We are still seeing the particles (defects??).  Szu-Lin looked at the wafers and thought the wafers look like what we were getting a few months ago (before the haze was an issue).
-
We also did a 20KW temp test (see coral comment) and found that the system is running cooler that it did in April.  Users may want to adjust the processes.
-