Comment epi2 SNF 2009-03-13 16:26:18: Amat visit

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 13 16:26:18 PDT 2009

Dr Yihwan Kim and Jerry Bevers from AMAT's Front End Product Group came in and inspected our tool, answered process questions and looked over some of our recipes.  Some hightlights:
-We need to change the bottom dome.
-We need to change to a susceptor suport that supports in the center.  They will supply part #.
-We need to do a temp cal once everything is buttoned up.
_
-Minimun slit flow during processes: 3 sccm
-During process run, contine to control LPID but watch power reading.  Higher power values may indicate dome coating.
-Our current etch recipes are good.  We may need to adjust times.
-Arsine depositions are a problem.  Ideally, they should be done in a seperate chamber.
_
We expect the system will be down all next week for the down replacement and waiting for parts that Jerry suggested we change.