Problem epi2 SNF 2009-11-23 17:44:57: Upper Inner Bulbs

slcheng at snf.stanford.edu slcheng at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Nov 23 17:44:58 PST 2009

I believe the Bulbs in upper inner region are going to fail sometime soon.When running the Ge Etch Coat process, the power at upper inner region shows 6.13 KW at 1190 C.The power at lower inner region is 9 KW instead.These two regions are suppose to have the same or similar values during the heating.They showed the same value of 6 KW at 1050C.
Therefore, I suspect the upper inner power cannot go higher than 6 KW right now.We should expect a shut down due to broken bulbs any time soon.
Szulin