Comment epi2 SNF 2010-03-31 08:33:25: Update

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:14:35 PDT 2010

We created an etch program to run at 1000c instead of 1190c and extended the etch time.  After several etches we saw the active idle temp come back to the normal ~700c reading.
We did the 20Kw test and got normal values... which tells us that the coated spot on the lower dome cleared.
We ran the Ge etch recipes 7 times to make sure we didn't still have the contactor shutting off issue.  And we ran a megaetch to check the silicon etch as well.