Shutdown epi2 SNF 2010-12-05 17:45:26: Testing after broken wafers removed

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 5 20:30:37 PST 2010

System has been in Active idle (~700c) for two days.
-
I ran 5 Si deposition after Narii's Ge test.  Each wafer looked better the the previous.  The last wafer and a couple of light haze spots.
-
I am leaving the system in Active Idle overnight and yellow lighing the tool.
-
The susceptor has been changed... if you are running Ge or low temperature Si you should run a test before committing "good" wafers.  Your process conditions may have changed.