Comment epi2 SNF 2010-06-01 17:10:32: update

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 1 17:10:32 PDT 2010

Sean came in over holiday weekend and calibrated chamber A wafer loading.
-
We ran several etches in the morning and had no water issues.  After lunch, system cut off 6 times for low water.  The last two times were after Elmer bypassed the filter in the process cooling line.  We still need to solve this one.  Also, after system abouts itself we had to home and calibrate the pressure control valve.  The pressure swings wildly if it is not homed.
-
We did a 20kw test to check lamps and we are seeing the top temp flucuate about 10 degrees.  It looks like the wafer is not centered in the pocket.  We will center wafer tomorrow.