Problem epi2 SNF 2010-03-25 00:46:46: DOP2 Deviation by 57%

Maurice Stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 25 10:40:59 PDT 2010

Hi Jason,

The Dopant line has an MFC of 500 sccm
the hydrogen line has an MFC of 20 slm

For your 2% mixture we are asking for 2% of the dopant 500sccm mass flow
controller (MFC) and 98% of the H2 20slm MFC:

10 sccm Dopant2
19.6 slm H2

Generally, you don't want to operate an MFC in the upper 95% or the
lower 5% of their range.

I ran your flows and got the same results that you did...a deviation
error..it gave a value of 4.6sccm.  We are asking the 500sccm MFC to
give you a value of 10sccm...that is a little tough.  I didn't have a
problem with 5% or even 3%.

-m