Comment epi2 SNF 2010-03-31 08:33:25: Update

eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu eenriquez at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 31 08:33:25 PDT 2010

Low pyrometer temp is caused by deposition on bottom dome.  The good new however is that the coating is localized to the small area that the pyrometer "looks" through.
- We will try several long etches to try and clear-up the coating.  If this is ineffective, we will open the chamber and try to clean it by hand.
Contact shutting off.
Observed the flow interlock momentarily trip while it is running a recipe.  Trying to determine if its caused by an actual water flow fluctuation, electronics or temperature.