Comment epi2 SNF 2010-05-24 15:55:03: update

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 24 15:55:04 PDT 2010

Elmer and Sean flushed cooling water loop over the weekend.  Flow through the system is much better.  We have been able to run 5 etches so far without any water flow problems.
-
But we did have one chamber overpressure on the 3rd etch.  This was one of the problems we were addressing before the water issue.
-
Also, we currently can't load wafers from either loadlock.  Sean was calibrating the loading when the water shut system down.
-