Comment epi2 SNF 2010-05-24 15:55:03: update

maurice at maurice at
Mon May 24 15:55:04 PDT 2010

Elmer and Sean flushed cooling water loop over the weekend.  Flow through the system is much better.  We have been able to run 5 etches so far without any water flow problems.
But we did have one chamber overpressure on the 3rd etch.  This was one of the problems we were addressing before the water issue.
Also, we currently can't load wafers from either loadlock.  Sean was calibrating the loading when the water shut system down.