Problem epi2 SNF 2012-08-01 23:44:14: Wafer missing

raisul at snf.stanford.edu raisul at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 1 23:44:14 PDT 2012

The previous user asked me to stop and claim the wafers before I use the chamber. When I came in, her run was not done yet, so I aborted the run and tried to move the wafer from transfer chamber to chmber F to cool it down. System gave an error: Chamber F is ignoring the cmmand. Afther this, I tried to move the wafer from transfer chamber to LLA, and system said there is no wafer on the blade. I claimed the wafers which were already in LLA, but one wafer was still missing. Probably the wafer is still in the tansfer chamber.