Comment epi2 SNF 2012-11-02 13:45:11: Do NOT Disable

tberg at snf.stanford.edu tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 23 08:52:21 PST 2012

Hello All,
as we said we have a work around for the H2 problem . The Tool will stay in cold idle as long as it is enabled. so John has created a community service account that allows us to keep it up and not charge the users.In order to keep track there is amanual sheet that shows if you are using it or not. You must enable in your normal account when running and enable over yourself with community service when finished. DO NOT
 DISABLE