Shutdown epi2 SNF 2012-05-10 05:13:59: Heater Contractor Off & Low Water Flow Error

dongrip at snf.stanford.edu dongrip at snf.stanford.edu
Thu May 10 05:14:00 PDT 2012

I encountered heater contractor off & low water flow error many times during the Ge etch coat and during my process run.
I double checked that Ge etch coat recipe is normal. Also, my process run is identical to the previous which was perfectly fine (the heaviest heating load is H2 annealing for 5 min at 1050C).
The weird thing is that this happens once in 2 runs or in 3 runs. It seems as if the maximum allowable temperature is getting low due to this error. Please inspect this problem. Thanks.