Do NOT disable after running

Ted Berg tberg at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 2 13:47:16 PDT 2012

Apparently not everyone got this message>I have enabled in community
service and the tool is available.

Hello All,
as we said we have a work around for the H2 problem . The Tool will stay
in cold idle as long as it is enabled. so John has created a community
service account that allows us to keep it up and not charge the users.In
order to keep track there is a manual sheet that shows if you are using
it or not. You must enable in your normal account when running and
enable over yourself with community service when finished. DO NOT
  DISABLE