Tool Down

Shen Ren renshen at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 7 17:31:53 PST 2007

Dear EPI2 User,

Tool is down due to main scrubber fault. Elmer and Cesar are working on it
right now. Tool is down untill further notice.

My wafer is stucked inside the chamber. I left a wafer box beside the desk.
Please help me unload my wafer if the tool is up. Thanks so much.

--
Best wishes,

Shen Ren

Department of Electrical Engineering
Stanford University

"The Chinese call luck opportunity and they say it knocks every day on your
door. Some people hear it; some do not. It's not enough to hear opportunity
knock. You must let him in, greet him, make friends and work together."
- Bernard Gittelson