Reservation restrictions for Epi2

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 20 10:40:37 PDT 2007

Hello Coral Team,

The Epi2 has become an extremely popular tool and some of it's users are
make reservation that some have called unreasonable.
*
*
I would like to request that we add two reservation restrictions for Epi2.

1.  4-hour reservation prime time rule:
 This policy limits the time that non-staff agents may reserve a piece
of equipment during prime time to 4 hours each day for each member and
project combination.

2.  12-hour reservation total time rule:
 Non-staff agents may only reserve a total of 12 hours on this equipment
for any member and project.

These are the same restriction that we have on the other epi.  I am
hoping that some of the current reservation will be be reduced before
the new coral restrictions start so that it will be easier for everyone
to get time on the machine.

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens