tomorrow 10:30-15:30 released

Donghun Choi donghun.choi at stanford.edu
Sun Apr 13 21:09:42 PDT 2008

I can't use it since the equipmet for next step is down.
Sorry for late notice

Thanks

Donghun
  Donghun Choi
  Ph.D Candidate

  Dep. of Electrical Engineering          Center for Integrated Systerms
  Prof. James S. Harris group             420 Via Ortega, CIS-X Rm 126x
  Solid State & Photonics Lab             Stanford, CA 94305
  Ph: (650) 725-8313
  Fax : (650)  723-4659