Reservation silliness!

Maurice Stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 13 10:02:17 PDT 2008

I have received several complaints about users doing things to increase
the amount of time they can reserve on Epi2.

If you make a reservation, you should be the one using it.  Some users
are having other people in their groups reserve time for them.  This is
not fair to people don't have other group members trained on the tool.

Your reservation should be in continuous blocks of time.  Leaving empty
blocks of time in the middle of your reservation is not acceptable.

I hate sending emails like this because only a few users are the
problem.   I don't want send emails to individuals users, disqualify
users or talk to professors.  I expect you all to be professional and
ethical.

-m