epi2 manual mode only
ofidaner at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 19:26:52 PST 2008
Dear epi 2 Users,
Epi 2 has given a lot of trouble today. Maurice and I worked on it and managed to get it to work in a metastable state. Please observe the following and let's hope we survive the 3-day weekend:
Use only in the manual mode:
* Bring epi to active idle state, load your wafers.
* DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL WAFER DETECTION IS COMPLETE.
* system->control: select manual; select the recipe you want to run.
* wafer->monitor wafers: select one of the wafers, select "source for move"
then select ch A and select "destination for move"
* DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR WAFER IN THE CHAMBER
* system->control: Now you should see a little "Run" button next to your recipe name; select run
* Once your recipe is finished, select the wafer in the chamber, select "source for move"
select chamber F and select "destination for move"
* once the wafer moves to cooling chamber go to system->control
* click the run button next to the appropriate cleaning recipe.
* wafer->monitor wafers; move your wafer back to casette
When you are done, if Load/Unload LLA doesn't work, you may first try LLA->backfill out.
DO NOT USE LLB, DO NOT GIVE ANY COMMANDS.
Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ
More information about the epi2