epi2 manual mode only

Onur Fidaner ofidaner at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 19:26:52 PST 2008

Dear epi 2 Users,

Epi 2 has given a lot of trouble today.  Maurice and I worked on it and managed to get it to work in a metastable state.  Please observe the following and let's hope we survive the 3-day weekend:

Use only in the manual mode:
    * Bring epi to active idle state, load your wafers.
    * DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL WAFER DETECTION IS COMPLETE.
    * system->control: select manual; select the recipe you want to run.
    * wafer->monitor wafers: select one of the wafers, select "source for move"
                then select ch A and select "destination for move"
    * DO NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL YOU SEE YOUR WAFER IN THE CHAMBER
    * system->control: Now you should see a little "Run" button next to your recipe name; select run
    * Once your recipe is finished, select the wafer in the chamber, select "source for move"
        select chamber F and select "destination for move"
    * once the wafer moves to cooling chamber go to system->control
    * click the run button next to the appropriate cleaning recipe.
    * wafer->monitor wafers; move your wafer back to casette

When you are done, if Load/Unload LLA doesn't work, you may first try LLA->backfill out.

DO NOT USE LLB, DO NOT GIVE ANY COMMANDS.

Good luck!

Onur