Epi2 update

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 30 10:11:27 PDT 2008

About 10 wafers have been processed through the system.  The haze that
we saw on the first wafers  has cleared up (as we expected).  Hyun-Yong
reports that he saw particles on all the wafers but it seems to become
less as more wafers are run.

The susceptor height was adjusted by Elmer and AMAT field service to fix
wafer handling issues...this may change the gas flow across the
wafer...this may change your processes.  I suggest you run tests to re
characterize your process before committing "good wafers".

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility