epi2 Issues

Raja Jain jrjain at stanford.edu
Sat Apr 25 11:18:46 PDT 2009

Dear Epi2 users,

I dislike having to send this email, but it seems some of us need to be
retrained.

Please do not remove someone else's wafers from the epi2 and put them in
dirty cassettes.  I had wafers running during the night intended for
subsequent clean processing to be done immediately afterwards.  The next
user removed the wafers before my reservation was complete (by a full hour)
and placed them in a dirty cassette.  I'm sure this wasn't a case of
intentional disregard, but these wafers are now unusable and time was
wasted.  Let's try to use a little common sense and courtesy with each
other.

Thanks,

Raja