Epi2 up

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 9 17:53:07 PDT 2009

We increased the coat time in the Ge etch/coat recipe then ran 7 wafers.
All were haze free in normal light.  We are still seeing the swirl of particles (partilces or defects??).

Szu-Lin looked at the wafers and thought the wafers look like what we were getting
a few months ago (before the haze was an issue).
-
We also did a 20KW temp test (see coral comment) and found that the system is running
about 6 degrees cooler that it did in April at this power.  Users may want to adjust their processes.

Epi processes drift over time.  Don't expect recipes to give previous results without adjustments.
-

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility