Fwd: Comment epi2 SNF 2010-12-03 16:00:15: Baking system/testing Monday

maurice maurice at stanford.edu
Fri Dec 3 16:07:36 PST 2010

Ted has epi back together.  The susceptor and one lift pin were
replaced.  Ted also said said that the leak rate is high but is should
come down after baking out.

It was at atm most of the week so it will need to bake out for a few
days before we get haze free depositions.

System will be in active idle over the weekend.  Narii (Yuel) may run a
Ge test on Sunday.  I'll run tests on Monday.

-m