epi2 update

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 1 17:32:25 PDT 2010

Sean from AMAT came in over holiday weekend and calibrated loadlock A wafer loading.
-
We ran several etches in the morning and had no water issues.  After lunch, system cut off 6 times for low water.  The last two times were after Elmer bypassed the filter in the process cooling line.  We still need to solve this one.
-
Also, after system aborted itself we had to home and calibrate the pressure control valve.  The pressure swings wildly if it is not homed.
-
We did a 20kw test to check lamps and we are seeing the top temp fluctuate about 10 degrees.  It looks like the wafer is not centered in the pocket.  We will center wafer tomorrow.

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 142, Mail Code 4070