All epi recipes removed during shutdown!

maurice stevens maurice at
Fri Nov 4 12:12:07 PDT 2011

The shutdown is 6 weeks away.  All your recipes should be moved to your floppies before Dec15.

Go to Program Menu
Go to Recipe Dir
Touch “Back up” at the bottom of the screen
Touch “Save recipe to floppy”
Select recipes you want to save (selected recipes will turn red)
Touch “Save selected to floppy”
Insert your floppy and touch “touch here” (put your windows formatted 3.5’ floppy in Epi2 floppy drive located in back service isle)
Hourglass will display while recipes is being saved…be patient.

Begin forwarded message: