Epi down 2 weeks

thomas kenny kenny at cdr.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 4 14:36:55 PDT 2011

All -

I have to agree with David on this.  We have a significant project working through the lab, and we've had plans in place all along that assumed that we'd have access to this tool until the shutdown.

We all know that things break sometimes, and the life of SNF is filled with uncertainty.  However, in this case, since it is a question of plans and not Acts of God, I think we need to do everything we can to keep the tool available until the planned shutdown.

tk