Epi Reactor Lower Dome update 11/23/11

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 23 16:07:41 PST 2011

We had a very good day!

We will installed the upper quartz and dome, confirmed correct wafer
placement in process chamber and pumped down system.

System is now baking out.  I will come in on Friday to etch the chamber,
get temperature readings and run silicon depositions.

We will update on you all on Friday.

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens