Epi Reactor Lower Dome update 11/23/11

Ted Kamins kamins at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 24 09:47:11 PST 2011

Maurice,

That's great!

Thanks very much for your efforts to get the Centura running again for work requiring a critically pure ambient.  A number of students will be happy to complete depositions before the SNF shutdown, especially those needed just a few high-quality depositions to complete the experimental work for a thesis.

Have an enjoyable Thanksgiving celebration.

Ted K