Epi Lower Dome complete 11/25/11

Maurice M Stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 25 12:08:52 PST 2011

Lower dome replacement complete.
System has been bake for 1.5 days.

Six long etches done on system.
Si depositions look clean and haze free.
(No water errors since Sunday)

Please! please! please run test wafers before committing your "real" wafers.  With both domes replaced and the new lower lamps (from 2 weeks ago) growth conditions will be different.  Many of you will need adjust your recipes.

-m