How do I download receipes from EPi tool

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Wed Sep 14 16:29:28 PDT 2011

Hi Bin,

Good question.

This is the perfect time to remind everyone that they should remove all
their recipes from Epi2 because all recipes will be deleted over the
long break.
This is the second warning.

Below is the process for copying recipes.  Remember that the floppy
drive is in the back service isle.

   1. Go to Program Menu
   2. Go to Recipe Dir
   3. Touch "Back up" at the bottom of the screen
   4. Touch "Save recipe to floppy"
   5. Select recipes you want to save (selected recipes will turn red)
   6. Touch "Save selected to floppy"
   7. Insert your floppy and touch "touch here" (put your windows
      formatted 3.5' floppy in Epi2 floppy drive located in back service
      isle)
   8. Hourglass will display while recipes is being saved...be patient.

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility