my wafers in LLA - andig - use wafers are in LLB?

Andreas Goebel andreas_goebel at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 2 09:12:57 PDT 2012

Last night, with the fire alarm, the scrubber went out and triggered the chamber interlock. So I could not unload my wafer in ChA;
Apparently the scrubber was reset this morning - as per comment page on Coral;
My wafers are still in LLA and ChA - I am scheduled to have the tool at 2 pm and will use that slot.
If anyone uses the tool this morning, could you please unload my wafers in LLA to the corresponding slots in the box "Test wafers" sitting on the bench?

Finally, whose wafers are sitting in LLB?

Thank you,

Andreas