[epi2] Epi2: Update

Ted C. Berg tberg at stanford.edu
Tue Jan 29 16:51:18 PST 2013

   Hello once again. Still trying to keep all informed on status of epi.Pumps for chambers A and B were exchanged. this may have solved the pressure control issue for A. While troubleshooting chamber A's pressure issue we found a leak in a pump line and also at the rotation. The pump line has been ordered and the rotation leak addressed. We will do etches to try and cleanup A's dome once we have the pump line. It is coming from Germany and was ordered late last week.
    On to chamber B. The news is better here. we turned on HCl and DCS today and successfully ran Geetch coat B. Maurice will continue testing chamber B as we turn on the rest of the gases. As i said before Applied FS has been here every day to help resolve the issues. We appreciate your patience. Ted